Jack Elway: Latest Equipment for Photography
If you are an avid or budding photographer, it is never too late to treat yourself to the type of equipment you need to perfect your craft, according to photography expert Jack Elway. The camera is your greatest asset as a photographer, but it is also one of your most expensive ones. For this reason, choosing the right camera and accessories for your needs is paramount and requires careful thought. Here is some of the latest equipment for photographers, which offer a wide range of unique features and benefits.
1) One of the biggest trends of 2016 was the use of the drone camera. One camera in particular that is picking up speed in the race for customers is the DJI Phantom 3 Standard. This drone camera is known for effectively taking aerial shots that are professional looking. The camera cost can be as low as under $400 despite the fact that many other drone cameras cost nearly $1,000, so it is ideal for those who want to get their feet wet in drone aerial photography.
2) A favorite camera for travelers is the GoPro HERO5 Black. This device is the most powerful GoPro, featuring smooth image stabilization that is cinema quality, voice control, and a convenient touch display. The camera is also rugged and waterproof for even your wildest natural adventures.
3) If you are a smartphone photographer who is ready to make the leap to the next level of photograph, the Canon EOS Rebel T6 with 75-300mm and 18-55mm lenses may be a perfect fit for you. Two lenses are available with this starter digital single-lens reflex (DSLR) camera to help photographers to transition from using the wide-angle lens to the telephoto lens, and vice versa, as needed. This is a simple way to experiment with photographs.
4) If you are tired of lugging your large DSLR camera around, especially during vacations and travel, consider getting the Sony a600 with 55-210mm and 16-50mm lenses. This camera has a reputation for being travel friendly, and although it is mirrorless, it has two lenses that can easily cover a very wide range.
5) The Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera is another perfect option for travelers and has become an in-demand camera for millennials in particular. It offers a border and filter, just as Instagram does, and takes people back to the nostalgic Polaroid-camera days while still making high-quality instant prints possible.
6) Finally, the Nikon D5600 entry-level DSLR that comes with Bluetooth can be a gift for yourself if you are budding photographer. You can even copy your pictures to your smartphone and then upload them instantly when you use this camera. The Bluetooth LE (Low Energy) capability enables you to maintain a connection between your camera and an iOS or Android device and not drain either device’s battery reserves. The 24.2-megapixel sensor, the ISO range (measuring the image sensor’s sensitivity) of 100 to 25600, and the enjoyable time-lapse movie capability make this camera a top buy today.